Thursday, July 9, 2009

A weekend of Celebration

Our front door to welcome those to the shower.
The fun game of guessing which chocolate bar is melted in the diapers...looks soooo gross! :)

Susan makes these blocks...herself! They are amazing, she did Taylor's name and some numbers
It started on Saturday, with Taylor's baby Shower, that my wonderful Sister in Law did. As you can see (although pictures do no justice) how beautiful she decorated it. It was so well thought out, so much fun with games, and yummy food, it was touching, and so wonderful to celebrate with all who came. I just had such a wonderful time. That cake by the way is a diaper cake! It was amazing! Below is me and my boy!

Then on Sunday was his blessing. It was such a beautiful day and wonderful blessing. We had those we loved there, but were missing a few, which we were sad counld't make it, but understand. We had a family dinner after at Jonathan's parents house. Yummo!!

Round of family pictures. His beautiful blessing outfit made specially by Grandma Lee. So special.




With Grandparents. Missing my Dad, he was in Idaho with my sister. I love this picture!

3 generations.

Cute Brianna. The beautiful blanket below was made by my Sister! Isn't she amazing! :)
Love baby faces!!

My sweet baby boy. I love you! So thankful you came to our family.

4 comments:

Jessica Dean said...

So cute! Taylors outfit is so cute (especially with that blanket, is that home made? Who could have made such and amazing blaket?;) Everyone looks so cute. I love that red dress. Wish I could have been there. We will just have to recelebrate when I'm there in 2 weeks. Love you all

Alysha Sladek said...

sounds like a great week. sorry i couldn't make it to the shower! love his chubby cheeks :)

Dick Family said...

Nice shower, looks like it was well done! Blessings are such a special time! Wow is he sure growing fast!

Emily said...

what a great weekend! so sad we couldn't be there for his blessing! he looks so cute in his outfit! i love how his eyes make him look like he's always smiling! very happy eyes! even closed. :) the shower was a very fun one, i loved the games, very creative!