Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Well I cannot tell you all how excited I am that I will be selling clothes from this awesome company that my good friend created, called as you can see, Sweet Simplicity! It is such a terrific idea of bringing all the hot modest clothes we love from the states, all together in one store and selling them in Canadian dollars! Isn't that awesome!! No shipping fee's, no exchange, no guessing what might look good on you, and no waiting to get it in the mail. We have most inventory right in our homes (or yours if you throw a party!). I just wanted to let you all know that I will be a consultant, and if you would like to throw a party to have fun, buy some stylish clothes and win some great incentives, then just let me know. You can email me at
crystal@sweetsimplicityboutique.com And just for something special, if you throw a party in August and get $500+ in sales, you get a FREE DRESS! How awesome is that! So go check out our website at www.sweetsimplicityboutique.com (or click on my icon on my sidebar) and look at all the lines we are selling. Shade, Downeast Basic, LimeRicki, Mikarose...just to name a few. I know you'll love this company as much as I do!

4 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

sweet!! i've heard about this! i just might be interested in having a party :)

Emily said...

yay!! how exciting for you! and all of us! can't wait to see all the great clothing!

Jessica Dean said...

Totally cool, can you come down oh, this weekend and have a party at my house??? ;)

Dick Family said...

Love it! I wish you/I lived closer so you could do a party for me! Good luck!