Friday, July 24, 2009

Photoshoot With Taylor

My good friend Alysha took these amazing photos of Taylor and me. I am soooo happy how well they turned out, she did an amazing job. And I have to say that he is just the cutest boy, I fall more in love with him every day! He was so good for all these pictures too. It took us a couple of hours and he was awake the whole time and never cried. He is such an angel! So to see more, go to Alysha's blog (on my sidebar) and scroll down to her Photography tab. They are beautiful. Thanks so much Alysha!! :)

8 comments:

Emily said...

I love all these pictures, alysha is very talented!!! taylor and you both look so good!!

Alysha Sladek said...

I'm glad you like them :)

Jessica Dean said...

Crystal, I can't go see the pictures.. I'm not invited to her blog:(

Laura Leavitt said...

I saw them on facebook. I love them. You look so pretty. Taylor is so cute. I love his name too.

Alysha Sladek said...

there are some on my photo blog jess - www.alyshasphotography.blogspot.com if you want to check out my blog you're more than welcome too. just need your email :)

Anonymous said...

Crys, how do I get a copy of these pictures! They're great! Love Mom

Brother said...

yooo first comment slash time on your blog ever! those profesh pics are the bomb :)

Mom said...

Hey, Jord just showed me how to address this properly, crazy computers! He's like Mom...easy! not for me though....